· Receiver AV 7.2 Denon AVR-X1300W Black, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Bluetooth, 4K Ultra HD, HDCP 2.2
· 7x 145W Full 4K Ultra HD Network A/V Receiver with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
· Experience state-of-the-art surround sound with the AVR-X1300W 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV receiver, which delivers breathtaking immersive surround sound with today's advanced movie soundtracks.
· Bring home the same revolutionary 3D surround sound used in premium movie theatres, with the ability to create an overhead soundfield to deliver a dramatically expanded sonic space.
· What's more, a future firmware update will enable the AVR-X1300W to decode DTS:X soundtracks, for full compatibility with all current 3D sound formats.
· 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 145W per channel: Enough power to fill medium size rooms with unique Denon sound
• Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth: Improved network stability especially in WiFi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 colour resolution, HDR and BT.2020: Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support: Plenty of inputs for your Blu-ray Player, game console and more
• Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X (via firmware update): Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
• AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Network Audio Streaming: Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV support: High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ: Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room
• Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App: Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting: Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
· Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 compatible
· The AVR-X1300W's six HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel, all conform to the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support. The advanced video section also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring the AVR-X1300W is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources.
· HDCP 2.2 4K Ultra HD compatible
· 4K video pass through
· Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
· Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X1300W is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port), it allows you to enjoy your favourite tracks from streaming music services such as Spotify Connect. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world, and enjoy music and speech entertaiment of virtually every genre.
· AirPlay lets you play your favourite tracks wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, and via network streaming you can listen to music files stored on your home PC or Mac, or NAS devices.
· The all-new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App lets you control the AVR-X1300W with your smartphone or tablet: it's available for iOS, Android, and for the Kindle Fire.
· High Resolution Audio
· High Resolution AudioDiscover the incredible fidelity of high resolution audio tracks with the AVR-X1300W's ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz lossless files (AIFF, FLAC and WAV; ALAC/Apple Lossless to 24-bit/96kHz), as well as DSD 2.8MHz (the audiophile format of SACD) and now 5.6MHz track. Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or from network sources – the AVR-X1300W will also play lossy file types such as MP3.
· Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
· Featuring high current discrete power output devices on all seven channels, the AVR-X1300W is rated at 145 watts per channel. It's also equipped with high-current low impedance drive capability, for compatibility with the widest range of loudspeaker models (down to 4 ohms). The Eco mode adjusts the power amplifier's output according to the volume level to reduce power consumption, with an on-screen Eco meter providing real-time monitoring of the power-saving.
· Smart TV Connectivity
· Using the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality provided on some Smart TVs, it's possible to control Denon receivers with the TV's remote handset. Set the receiver's "HDMI control" to ON, choose the "Smart Menu" receiver control functions on the TV, and the Smart Menu home screen allows direct access to a range of receiver functions including source and surround mode, the main setup menu, and the Smart Select 'one-touch' presets.
· Audyssey Room Correction
· Audyssey Silver As the first AV receiver manufacturer to embrace Audyssey's advanced DSP audio algorithms, Denon brings to the AVR-X1300W the Audyssey Silver suite of DSP functions, which includes MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume.
· Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system uses athe supplied microphone and a test-tone sequence to match your speakers to your room's acoustics, giving the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. The MultEQ XT system here provides greater filter precision for the main and satellite speakers, with eight times the resolution of the base MultEQ system, at for up to 8 measurement locations to ensure the best sound for the whole family, not just one ideal 'sweet spot'. Audyssey Dynamic EQ uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to continually adjust tonal balance to deliver full range sound, even at lower volume levels; Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out those annoying volume jumps – especially from loud commercials – for an easier viewing experience.
· Dual Subwoofer Outputs
· A single subwoofer can give an uneven bass response at the main listening position, with audible peaks and dips. The AVR-X1300W provides for two subwoofers: positioned in different locations, they will even out the low frequencies, for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area.
· Convenient USB Port
· The convenient front panel USB port provides a digital connection from music from your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, while also charging the device. You can also connect a USB drive and listen to files from MP3 all the way up to high resolution DSD (2.8/5.6 MHz), and lossless FLAC lossless (up to 24-bit/192-kHz).
· Multi-Source / Multi-Room
· With the AVR-X1300W it's possible to enjoy 5.1-channel surround in one room, while another 'zone' plays another source – such as CD or steraming audio. You can simply connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs. Or, connect a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs, allowing full 5 channel surround sound in the main room with stereo in the second.
· Colour-Coded Four-way Speaker Terminals
· The high quality multiway speaker terminals handle a number of cable terminations including banana plugs, and are also colour-coded for correct first-time hook-up; colour-coded speaker cable labels are provided.
· Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
· The AVR-X1300W's clear, easy to understand graphical on-screen display guides you through the set-up process to ensures the correct configuration. The exclusive Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start guide together provide easy setup guidance,leading the user step by step to optimise critical settings for the best possible sound and video quality with your system.
· Quick Select Functions
· There are four Quick Select Function buttons on the front panel and the remote control, letting you choose your preferred input set-up and sound mode for your favorite sources. You can even set up your favourite Internet radio station on a Quick Select button.
· Technical information
· Number of
· power amps
· 7 (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R,
· Surround Back L/R or Height)
· Power output 145 watts per channel
· (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1%, 1ch driven)
· 120 watts per channel
· (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%, 2ch driven)
· 80 watts per channel (8 ohms,
· 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.08%, 2ch driven)
· Speaker impedance 4 - 16 ohms
· Preamplifier section
· Input sensitivity/
· 200 mV / 47 kohms
· Frequency response 10 Hz - 100 kHz — +1, –3 dB
· (DIRECT mode)
· S/N Ratio 98 dB (IHF-A weighted, DIRECT mode)
· FM section
· Tuning frequency range 87.5 - 108 MHz
· AM section
JBL Arena 170 - boxe de podea din noua gama JBL Arena Prin modelul Arena 170, JBL si-a propus sa ofere sunetul cat mai aproape de experienta de concert, la tine acasa, la un pret accesibil. Cu JBL Arena 170 experienta audio adevarata nu a fost niciodata atat de aproape. Ghidul de unda High Definition Imaging (HDI) si tweeterul de 25mm, precum si wooferuil de 178 mm produc un sunet cu o putere si precizie uimitoare. Lucru de asteptat, dat fiind ca JBL Arena 170 are la baza celebrul M2 Master Reference Monitor, considerat de multi drept cel mai bun monitor de studio de pe piata. Caracteristici tehnice ale JBL Arena 170: Putere amplificator recomandata: 20 – 200W
Raspuns in frecventa: 44Hz – 40kHz
Sensibilitate: 87 dB
Impedanta nominala: 8 Ohms
Crossover: 2.1kHz – 18 dB/octave
Incinta: Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port
Dimensiuni (H x W x D): 959mm x 217mm x 283mm
Greutate: 12.5 kg
JBL Arena 170 - boxe de podea din noua gama JBL Arena
Prin modelul Arena 170, JBL si-a propus sa ofere sunetul cat mai aproape de experienta de concert, la tine acasa, la un pret accesibil. Cu JBL Arena 170 experienta audio adevarata nu a fost niciodata atat de aproape. Ghidul de unda High Definition Imaging (HDI) si tweeterul de 25mm, precum si wooferuil de 178 mm produc un sunet cu o putere si precizie uimitoare. Lucru de asteptat, dat fiind ca JBL Arena 170 are la baza celebrul M2 Master Reference Monitor, considerat de multi drept cel mai bun monitor de studio de pe piata.
Caracteristici tehnice ale JBL Arena 170:
Putere amplificator recomandata: 20 – 200W
BL Arena 120 - boxe de raft din noua gama Arena - 2015
Prin introducerea gamei JBL Arena, producatorul a urmarit realizarea unei serii de produse accesibile ca pret, dar cu un sunet cat mai performant, pretabil atat pentru stereo cat si pentru home cinema.
Avand un woofer de 140mm polycellulose si un tweeter 25mm soft dome, JBL Arena 120 este un indemn la noutate pentru oricine cunoaste calitatea sunetului si o poate discerne. Inspirat de legendarul model JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, JBL Arena 120 poate fi montat pe perete, pentru a putea asigura maximum de detaliu in orice pozitie de auditie, fie ca vizionati TV sau ascultati muzica, sau va bucurati de un joc nou.
Sistemul de ghid de unda High Defiinition Imaging (HDI) provine din modelul JBL
M2 Master Reference Monitor. Pozitionarea difuzorului este proiectata cu ajutorul computerului, precum si prin testari reale.
Caracteristici tehnice JBL Arena 120
Amplificare recomandata: 20 –100W
Raspuns in frecventa: 100Hz – 40kHz
Sensibilitate: 86 dB
Impemdanta nominala: 8 Ohms
Crossover: 2.5kHz – 18 dB octave
Incinta: Acoustic Suspension
Dimensiuni(H x W x D): 341mm x 188mm x 113mm
Greutate (fiecare): 3.5 kg
JBL Arena 125C - canal central in noua gama de boxe JBL Arena
Putere recomandata amplificator: 20 – 150W
Raspuns in frecventa: 90Hz − 40kHz
Sensibilitate: 89 dB
Impedanta nominala: 8 Ohms
Crossover: 2.5kHz − 18 dB/octave
Incinta: Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Ports
Dimensiuni (H x W x D): 179mm x 546mm x 200mm
Greutate: 7.0 kg
Boxa centrala JBL Arena 125C beneficiaza de 2 ani garantie